Our new permanent pastor is Josh Manning, who comes to us from Michigan.
As believers in Christ, Immanuel Baptist Church exists to:
EXALT the Lord (Worship)
EXPLORE the Word (Study)
EQUIP the Believers (Service)
EXPAND Christ’s Kingdom (Evangelism)
ENCOURAGE the Faithful (Fellowship)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The only means of being cleansed of sin and receiving the free gift of eternal life is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and accepting Him as personal Savior and Lord.
Having accepted Christ as personal Savior and Lord, we as Christians may grow into the knowledge and understanding of the following Biblical truths:
– That Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.
– The Bible, as originally given by God, is His infallible and authoritative written word.
– There is only one God, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– In Jesus’ virgin birth, sinless life, and miracles.
– Jesus died for our sins, was bodily resurrected, ascended into Heaven and will return in power and glory.
– The Holy Spirit lives in us as comforter and guide so that we may live a more Christ-like life.